• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter MobilizeMail follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on RSS

Latest Threads/Videos

News and Views

Most Active - Last 30 Days

Deals and What's On banner
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

I Did not name her, if you read the posts previously I named the company and another poster named her.

Thanks for the warning though.

Best of luck misszoolander. I am a newbie and no expert though I have been both landlord and tenant through the years. I have come here to learn more and have been quite mesmerised by your story and advice given.

I would get stuck into the whole thing now as advised in the last few posts, you are being pushed from pillar to post and time to act is now!!

By the way - I think it would be anatomically impossible for you to "grow some" as suggested early in this conversation!! (Haven't discovered if there are emoticons here yet)

In the quick reply box which you use there is a tool bar. Not sure if you have access to it with limited postings. There are many smileys available.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
    Best of luck misszoolander. I am a newbie and no expert though I have been both landlord and tenant through the years. I have come here to learn more and have been quite mesmerised by your story and advice given.

I would get stuck into the whole thing now as advised in the last few posts, you are being pushed from pillar to post and time to act is now!!

By the way - I think it would be anatomically impossible for you to "grow some" as suggested early in this conversation!! (Haven't discovered if there are emoticons here yet)
    Cheers! I am a newbie too, know what it's like! But I've learnt alot through this post as well as others! Good sight! and the suggestions have been extremely helpful. Don't worry guys i'm being proactive!

Thread Information