No announcement yet.

Buyers Flock To Ridiculously Small Homes During Downturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it doesn't have a wall big enough for my eco-terrorist 52" flatscreen then forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLiberalLeft View Post
      If it doesn't have a wall big enough for my eco-terrorist 52" flatscreen then forget it.
      True eco-terrorism begins when you leave it on overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
        I still think the issue stems from the cost of the land.
        I asked this question here before, but did not gate a response:

If you got possession of a block of land absolutely free of charge in your city, how much per house would it cost to subdivide develop and build houses on that land?

If we could establish that figure we would then be able to confirm or not whether the land cost is such a significant factor in the pricing.

Comment

I have been told about 60k to council in Hamilton, then I gather you have to build a road and footpath or 2.

Comment

Someone in ChCh told me 6 months ago that it's about $120K. Half that was council fees. That was prob pre earthquake numbers and I expect was very approx, but it gives you an idea.

Comment

Why was it listed under NZ property investment? And you added that it will catch on in Christchurch.

I suggest you take a long hard look at your self before being the pot that called the kettle black.

Comment

Walt - I enjoy reading a good rant as much as the next internet weirdo but please, if you're to do so, use grammar and spelling correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by WaltNZ
                  Mike you are an idiot that cant read... The caption says new trend in the U.S... seriously your a fool like all the old washed up Look you can have all the money in the world but you still stupid and boring.

Its a fact the most interesting and intelligent and happy people in the world have the least...
                  idiot who can't read
                  your a fool - you're a fool

This fact you speak of - any provenance to that? Got any references to substantiate it?

Comment

Originally posted by WaltNZ
                    Its a fact the most interesting and intelligent and happy people in the world have the least...
                    There you go again Walt; boasting about how wealthy you are.

Comment

^ Zing!!!!!!!!!......nice burn

Cheers
                      Spaceman

Comment

Working...
                      X