• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter MobilizeMail follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on RSS

Latest Threads/Videos

News and Views

Most Active - Last 30 Days

Deals and What's On banner

Default Lionel Proctor Landlord and Realtor Unethical

I rented an apartment that was nothing but trouble to me,i found the apartment walls and floors to be cheap and thin i could'nt get any peace and quite from tenants and no privacy from the landlord,tenants kept complaining so i complained back disputes were going back and forward between tenants and the landlord the floor cracked and squeek every time i walked,all i got were complaints from other neighbors and i complained back,the land lord threatned to evict me but i did nothing wrong,he took me to court and charged me with high court fees,i moved out to live with familly members and the land lord had my wages garnished,the lease i signed said nothing about wage garnishment and neither did the land lord,because of unconscent wage garnishment i sufferd lost of income falling behind my bills and familly obligations that i went into debt,thewage garnishment cut my finances so short i could not qualify for credit and was denied other housing opportunities leaving me stuck with familly

doubt you will get any sympathy here old chap

spell check goes a long way...

Thread Information