Property Marketing in the 21st Century unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Marketing in the 21st Century unleashed

Property marketing increasingly takes place on a computer, at home or on a mobile device on the move. With Gumtree, Vivastreet and other online services this method is rapidly becoming many people's first contact with the property market.

Have you ever encountered potential buyers or tenants, only to discover that on viewing, the property; it did not match their desires? Or, have you ever seen a property advertised that catches your attention, but proves unsuitable when you visit it in person? Slows down the process for everyone; without a view, often it is impossible to tell if the property begins to match the potential customer's needs.

If they like the video on the net they'll come, if they don't they won't. This way, time is saved and your property stands a greater chance of finding the ideal customer in the market.

A video tour of your property allows your customers to evaluate the property, saving you time and increasing the chances of success in selling or renting.

A simple QR (a simple bar code image) image placed on an advert, bill poster, newspaper and even business cards can help any one with a smart phone, quickly recall information , contact details and even a video tour of the property.

You can try a free QR generator in google.

Last edited by haqiali; 07-12-2011, 12:22 PM. Reason: more info

Video's are great but I often find they can be difficult and not all online property sites have the capability to host video (but I guess you could link to a youtube video in the description)> I think the battle is won or lost when buying a house online is in the pictures and the description. These aren't hard to do but so often people get lazy! With rubbish pictures in bad light with the rooms looking messy or untidy and the description being three sentences of uninspiring drivel. You need to get good pictures in order to stand out and give a good description of what your house is really like

Comment

Working...
    X