No announcement yet.

Why I love the USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattinvestor said <I prefer investing in SFRs. They're the least risky, and I like that you get the land too - which is what significantly appreciates in value>
    Hi Matt - do you have many properties in the US? how did yesterday go - looking at your first investment properties in NZ?

Comment

Bought 11 months ago in arizona for 37K. Lease optioned this week for 115K. Gotta love Real Estate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'll sign my post's as soon as you do.

Comment

Haha no need. I already know your name and you're the one posting irrelevant pictures on my thread :-). No one is forcing you to be interested in what I am doing over here.

Comment

Trust me I'm not all that interested in what your doing, it's only too clear what your trying to do.

You are saying that I'm a sock puppet which I'm not, I supply choose not to disclose my identity.

Whereas you are a Sock puppet, and your the kettle too....

Your making accusations that other people are sock puppets on other threads and this one while doing the same thing your self.

hyp·o·crite

   [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
                noun 1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Comment

You are funny. I am not doing any of the above. I am attacking no one, pretending to be no one and selling nothing. You must have a sad wee life there if you need to attack me. I hope you find what you're looking for as Bono would say.

Comment

So you can confirm that you're a Female property investor based in the US?

Comment

One of 9 Worst Recession Ghost Towns in America
                      Downtown Phoenix, AZ
                      Before the housing market crash, an acre in downtown Phoenix was selling for about $90 a square foot. Today, it sells for $9 a square foot. Empty dirt lots checker the area, where developers once dreamed of high-rise condos and office buildings, and many businesses have closed their doors. Residents hope building will happen again once the market recovers, but in the meantime neighborhood organizers push for temporary fixes to the eyesore, like planting sunflowers and projecting movies onto the side of existing buildings.

"There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

It was still a dive before the crash actually. It will never come back I reckon, all the action is north and East now.
                        Our SFR market appreciating 2K a month at the moment!

Comment

Wasn't Dolf de Roos pushing Phoenix as the place to be not so many years ago?
                          The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

Just remind me,
                            what parts is Dean Letfus promoting?
                            "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Tokoroa?
                              Must be making a come back onto the "hot list" real soon now!
                              The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

Hmhhh no answer to my Question yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X