• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter MobilizeMail follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on RSS

Latest Threads/Videos

News and Views

Most Active - Last 30 Days

Deals and What's On banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I'm managing 95 apartments with single dish drawers, they are now coming up 6 years old and have been used by many different nationalities and surprisingly I would only have a serviceman come out once every 5 months to attend to one.
    I had one of the first dish drawers in a place I built about 10 years ago. Absolutely fantastic!
    I have purchased a 2nd hand LG for a place that we are doing up at present. Whilst its rented the LG will remain but as soon as we move in we will change it for a double dish drawer. I bought the LG as 2 servicemen recommended them as dishwashers they hardly had to service.
    When I worked as a kitchen designer a number of clients wouldn't even contemplate a dd as they had been put off them by what they had heard from other people. But my experience with them is all good.

We recently remodeled our kitchen and were sold a Parmco oven and electric hob. Biggest pieces of junk I've ever bought. The user manuals were obviously not written by someone who understands English, and very few of the symbols even match those on the oven. The rest of the manuals are almost painful to read. The appliances themselves are cheap and featureless. And you can forget about customer service. When I repeatedly called to complain, all I ever got was "someone will get back to you." No one ever did. I'd be very leary of buying anything made by Parmco.

Ive got parmco rangehood, oven, and hobs in my own home and a year on they are still going well with no issues. I have put them into numerous houses both rentals and specs and have not heard anything bad except for a broken hinge on a oven door about 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Apteryx05 View Post
    We recently remodeled our kitchen and were sold a Parmco oven and electric hob. Biggest pieces of junk I've ever bought. The user manuals were obviously not written by someone who understands English, and very few of the symbols even match those on the oven. The rest of the manuals are almost painful to read. The appliances themselves are cheap and featureless. And you can forget about customer service. When I repeatedly called to complain, all I ever got was "someone will get back to you." No one ever did. I'd be very leary of buying anything made by Parmco.
    Sounds odd, they come with a 5 year warranty if purchased through an approved supplier. I put an oven and a hob into a rental/will oneday live there house in December and am very impressed with how durable they feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin McCandless View Post
    I've got a quote for a kitchen refit that includes Parmco appliances (Hob, Oven and Range-hood.) The Pricing seems all very reasonable, but I've no experience with the brand before.

Anyone bought / used their stuff ?
    I've got one of their ovens, a rangehood and a waste disposer. All came with 5-year warranties, all have worked perfectly for 7-years now. I just bought a new dishwasher online from ApplianceSmart. They've got a lot of Parmco kitchen appliances at very good prices.

Thread Information