Chinese Investors spending up big in NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leftette View Post
    So naive. You aren't watching the news out of the Middle East recently, I take it. By the way, the deeds of Germany are well documented. The deeds of Japan, not so much.
    I suggest you Google for some history lessons.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisgoh View Post
      All humans are greedy. That's why we have religions.
      Speak for yourself!
      You may be like this but not all people are.
      It might pay for you to have a quiet sit and think about what sort of person you are - how others may see you.

Comment

• Google, why? I just said the deeds of Germany are well documented, and I do follow events of the Mid East. I didn't say Japanese events were not documented, just that they are not as well known. This is fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leftette View Post
          I didn't say Japanese events were not documented, just that they are not as well known. This is fact.
          That is true - the German atrocities still get more air time than the Japanese ones - even here in the Pacific where they had more impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            Speak for yourself!
            You may be like this but not all people are.
            It might pay for you to have a quiet sit and think about what sort of person you are - how others may see you.
            IMHO, only monks who give up all emotional attachment including family, wealth, power, sex and all are truly non greedy. I would consider mother Teresa and Gandhi to be one.

Comment

• Unusual for you Chris but
              All capitalist countries are ruled by greed, including you and I. Otherwise we will not be in this forum.
              Complete nonsense. Every country has a particular culture or spirit about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damap View Post
                Complete nonsense. Every country has a particular culture or spirit about it.
                They just appear in different forms, the underlying driven force is greed. Honesty hurts.

Comment

• It's so subjective there's no right or wrong answer. Just more and more viewpoints on what is or isn't greed.

cheers,

donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• As i said not true.
                    Iran and much of the middle East is religious fanatacism and cruelty.
                    America is selfishniss.
                    Thailand is lust.

Comment

• What utter stereotypical nonsense.

Comment

As i said not true.
                        Iran and much of the middle East is religious fanatacism and cruelty.
                        America is selfishniss.
                        Thailand is lust.
                        Damap, your habit of stereotyping is obnoxious.

Religions are generally good for mankind. The problem is some people use it for personal gain. Let's not touch on sensitive topic. We are lucky to live in a gorgeous country that instil rule of law, full democracy and equal opportunity for everyone to succeed in life. Although 100% equality is a fantasy, we can strive to make it as equal as possible.

Comment

• It's not stereotyping, when you live in or visit those countries for a long period it's obvious.

Comment

• Yeah for people that watch mainstream media hang out in the touristy spots and take tours.

You don't have to go far to meet people from these countries, they are every where in auckland.
                            Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
                            My Website
                            Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

It's not stereotyping, when you live in or visit those countries for a long period it's obvious.
                              Spend a lot of time in Iran did you?

Comment

• I have friends who live there yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X