No announcement yet.

PropertyTalk's been upgraded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's looking good on Firefox on a Linux box, which is a very pleasant surprise! People so often design stuff that works on IE only, I'm delighted that PT isn't giving me the kind of grief I often get.

Comment

Mega probs logging on OK its late but hey need to get my PT fix
      Kaye
      www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

Originally posted by eri View Post
        i can't appear to log in to PT on my main computer, hovering the mouse over the log in box just shows the mouse arrow and not the clickable finger.....
        Exactly what happens to mine. Using Chrome and IE. Same computer. Initially I could log in, not now.

Again, I can reply to messages.

www.3888444.co.nz
        Facebook Page

Comment

Try hovering over the top edges of the username / password boxes to activate the fields. Activation shows up as a change from an arrow to a text entry icon (vertical line) i.e. do not look for "finger"

Also problem seems to happen only when you open PT for the first time in a brand new browser window. If you log out and immediately try again behaviour is fine.

I use firefox3.6 - i found how to make it work experimenting. But annoying nevertheless.

I think hovering any over the username box and clicking should put you in the box for entering whatever it is the box holds..
          Last edited by VincyV; 07-04-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

1 member and 105 guests viewing......

i wounder how many of those guests are members who haven't been able to log on...

if that's you, try to reply to this message, or any message

and and you should find a new log in box appears that accepts your user name and password
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

And when you log in remember to tick the 'Save?' and that will then hold your logged in status. You will see you are logged in as the top right line will say 'Welcome 'your pt user name' e.g. Welcome donna'. I basically never log out so every time I come here I have all my rights as a member etc.

We held off upgrading the forum - so the new release of software was tested elsewhere and the fix patches applied before we started using it. They obviously haven't ironed out all the bugs yet - but will do over time all will be sorted out.

If you are a member and you can not log in - email me please: [email protected]

Cheers,

Donna

....once again thank you all for your patience....I have to remind myself to be patient too
              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Thanks for the advice Donna all up and working again
                Kaye
                www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

members who use smaller screens or older computers - you can now log in

Hi All,

We have fixed the error with log in - all members can now log in irrespective of what device you are using.

Thank you very much for your patience.

cheers,

Donna

Comment

I found the log in finger when I moved top left of each box, but not over the rest of the login box, same with user name and pin. All good now though

Comment

'New Posts' link is now accessible on all pages - yaayayay.

Comment

Lag while scrolling down the page

Not sure if it happening to me only but does anyone get a bit of lag while scrolling down the page in PT?
                        Its fine on other sites just on PT whenever I try to scroll down it seems to be trying to load something real quickly.
                        Currently using Google Chrome.

Also never happened before in the old forums.

Comment

Anyone noticed that they are not
                          getting notification e-mails of new
                          posts, over/since Easter?

There were, ahhhhhhh, technical
                          difficulties with the Easter bunny.

Comment

How do I find new posts by a specific user?
                            Under the old format, the icons for for all posts by a specific user were different for the posts that I had not read.
                            The Son of Glenn

Comment

Left click on the forumite's username.
                              Left click on [View Forum Posts]

Comment

When I select "new posts" there used to be a line above which are the new posts since I last visited.

Gone now

www.3888444.co.nz
                                Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                                X