Cost to Subdivide in Auckland City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost to Subdivide in Auckland City?

Can someone please give me a ballpark figure of how much it costs to subdivide 6a land in Auckland City? And what are the items that contribute to this figure?
    Flipper... Fasterr than lightning

6A Of land for how many sections?

If you cut in in half I would go for around $80k budget at list.

Talk to a land surveyor.
    New Zealand's #1 Marketplace for Property Investors & Sellers!
    FREE Access to HOT Property Deals
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Comment

What area of Auckland are you talking about?

Need address of property

Comment

6a is the zoning I think Orkibi
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

I know it is Dave, But the question is how big is the section and how many new section is he planing to have.

Cost will be greater if it is big section divided to few smaller section.

if it is 1012m2 section or smaller he could only cut it in half at 6a.

from memory it is minimum 375m2 a section/site.

Comment

It is central Auckland. Can't say the address as we haven't bought it yet. The size is about 2000m2 and we can divide it into 3-5 sections. $80+k?

Comment

Don't say the address! Just say the price and nature of the property and I can comment if i think its a good deal. (if you are intending to make money out of it)

You best get a professional advice re costs, PM me if you want me to put you in contact with a good and friendly land surveyor.

If you need to do services for 5 sections and upgrade/create the driveways etc it will cost more then $80k, much more.

Comment

It's sloping at about 10 degrees, and gets steeper with some tall trees at the end. I think 3 larger sections would be more popular with buyers. I'm not sure if the total resale price goes up with more sections. We were thinking it would cost $70k per subdivision + dealing with the trees.

Comment

Flipper, if you think it's $70k each section, I would say double it and you may be right. Also double the amount of time you think it should reasonably take. Things are very slow to get through councils right now. And they add in a lot of cost, more than you would think.
                  Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Get real guys

Hey team

If you want to be a Real estate agent and take a quick profit - do it

Post the address- stick it through "Iadvise: and help the people who need to
                    learn - what they need to do

KC

Comment

Can anyone answer if a driveway is included in the land size needed to sub divide? We have left a full 3.5m path down the side of our house in case we want to subdivide. we are 6a on a 902 sqm section in orakei. could carve off the back and leave the swing pool with the back section pretty easy and the square is 340sqm approx the drive for that house would be at least 30m long and 3m wide so 90sqm and well over the 375sqm. Does this make sense? Not doing now but interested to understand

Comment

Originally posted by ncheese View Post
                        Can anyone answer if a driveway is included in the land size needed to sub divide? We have left a full 3.5m path down the side of our house in case we want to subdivide. we are 6a on a 902 sqm section in orakei. could carve off the back and leave the swing pool with the back section pretty easy and the square is 340sqm approx the drive for that house would be at least 30m long and 3m wide so 90sqm and well over the 375sqm. Does this make sense? Not doing now but interested to understand
                        Yes the driveway is included in the calculation of the land size. So if it's a long driveway it can eat up 100+ sqm of the section.

Shane

Comment

thank you now i comfortably know we can subsidise

Comment

follow that up with a check with council before you spend any money based on that...
                            have you defeated them?
                            your demons

Comment

Working...
                            X