No announcement yet.

Shane Wenzel (AKA Tane Rakau) - Australian Maori Activist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time I have contributed - I have never laughed so much thanks for the entertainment

Comment

He is very active and a solicitor friend of mine by coincidence has come up against him in court, and he was very agressive and tried to intimidate my friend, and in a court of law.

He has bee active in the North Island disrupting many auctions.

Although patently silly behaviour I have been told he is bad news.

Thought the name might have rung a bell with someone on proeprty talk.

I am trying to get a handle on what his post auction tactics, if any, are going to be.

The google on him revealed some more weird stuff.

Bankrupt, Failed Businesses.

Comment

Shame he wasn't named Wetzel. I'd be after you to try and get Pippa's number if it was. Phwwwoooaarr.

Comment

Great thread - very interesting. If he is indeed not Maori, this is disgraceful. He should spend some time with Jane Kelsey!

Comment

Is he anything to do with these guys? http://www.homerescue.org.nz/

They purport that all land titles in NZ are illegal and can stop a mortgagee sale.
            We Buy Houses | Sell Your House Fast - No Fees, No Stress

Comment

Could be ?

Gee I feel really sorry for the previous owner if that is the case, being scammed like this.

She has effectively paid someone to reduce the prce she got at mortgagee auction and the increased the resulting debt she will now have hanging over her.

Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald

Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald

Comment

Originally posted by k1w1 View Post
                Not ANOTHER white Australian coming here and taking our Maori names.

I've a good mind to head over and change my name to Kevin Dinkum Crocodile Bluey Wombat Ramsay.

Regards,

Rangi Wiremu
                I like it. It has a nice ring to it....
                Jo Birch
                Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
                +61 450 148 678

Comment

Here is a photo of Shane

Attention gets too hot for 'business coach'

5:00AM Sunday May 20, 2007
                  By David Fisher

Shane Wenzel. Photo / Getty Images

A key figure in a taxpayer-funded property scandal has been accused of verbally threatening three Members of Parliament and pushing or snatching at two media representatives.
                  Bankrupt Shane Wenzel describes himself as the "business coach" advising a small group of directors who run about 100 linked companies under investigation by a string of agencies.
                  Some of those companies are believed to have been funded by money which should have gone into a taxpayer-funded training college. Case Boreham Associates was paid $1.2 million a year to train teacher aides but went into liquidation.

"There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

A personal rule I follow is never trust anyone who's neck is wider than their temples. hth.

Comment

Good on you Bluekiwi, Wenzel was trying to scuttle the mortgagee auction process, but you kept a cool head & made a fool of him. Not that he would necessarily see it like that. Don't worry he will be onto his next project.

Comment

Geez, with credentials like that, how did this guy miss out on the RM CEO position?

Comment

He certainly looks maori :-)

Comment

Aww Dean, he is just a fat, overweight pakeha, I suspect, with a very large chip on his shoulder.

Comment

A mate of your's TT?

Comment

There's no point trying to dissuade him either. He ain't listening - not when he goes around with his finger in his ear like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X