Shane Wenzel (AKA Tane Rakau) - Australian Maori Activist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Wenzel (AKA Tane Rakau) - Australian Maori Activist

Anyone come across this guy or had him at any auctions.

Apparently he is causing disruptions to Mortgagee Auctions in the North Island.

I am trying to get a handle on what he is trying to do and what his tactics are.

What an intriging post. I want to know more. How do you disrupt an auction, exactly? I mean, the agents wouldn't be impressed with someone at the back shouting them down or holding down the arms of prospective bidders.

Comment

I am guessing he is referring to the guy in this post:

Some nutter interupts the proceedings handing out phamphlets and tresspass notices and starts in on this huge speech.

Finally the auctioner tells him to sit down.
      He then offers me a phamplet which I reject, so he throws it at me.

I rejected it because I had just decided there was no way I wanted to buy this property now !!!

All through the auction, every 1 minute, he starts yelling out, in a very small confined room.
      About tresspass notices, unlawful bidding, the corrupt NZ Govt, how we are comiting a crime, that by bidding we open ourselves up to criminal action, fines and prosecution.

The auctioner then loudly and agressively yells out at him that this is his auction and for him to be quiet, but that does not stop him.

Comment

Sez it all!

Comment

So they finally managed to teach a possum how to talk.

I never thought that I would see it in my lifetime.

Comment

That's the worst website I've ever seen, and I've seen a few.

Comment

heh!

Good publicity stunt.

Chap sound as thick as two short planks though.

Self interest dressed up as a political demonstration.

Comment

Sickness beneficiary?

Comment

Yeah I bet he's taking the government's money whilst criticising them! I bet his ancestors didn't get the dole prior to the treaty!
                  Squadly dinky do!

Comment

He is a white Australian who came over here and took up a Maori name

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
                      pfffft, have to clean the coffee off my laptop screen......thanks Blue!

Comment

Not ANOTHER white Australian coming here and taking our Maori names.

I've a good mind to head over and change my name to Kevin Dinkum Crocodile Bluey Wombat Ramsay.

Regards,

Rangi Wiremu

Comment

Haven't you guys seen the mental health ad on TV, we should be going over to this guy's house and be asking him "Hey mate is there anything that needs doing? anything you need a hand with"
                          Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
                          My Website
                          Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

Really? He's not a Maori guy? This just gets funnier by the moment!
                            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Yeah, where's Susan Devoy when you need her?

Comment

Working...
                              X