advice on mortgage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on mortgage

Just a note to say "hello!". I've read what I've seen and am looking forward to being part of this forum. I just like to know on how to avoid foreclosures, tips on the best mortgages available in the market and the best home I can have for my family

Welcome to PropertyTalk, Sherymia.

What country are you in?
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Hi! I came from Italy! Currently I'm in the Philippines now for a vacation. thanks fro the welcome

Comment

Hi Sherymia

welcome to PT. I'm afraid no advice on the best mortgages since I don't know the Italian market. Personally in terms of avoiding foreclosure I think there are two main factors:
        1. Don't over stretch yourself. If a property is just at the edge of affordability then treat it as if it is beyond, this means if something goes wrong you should have some ability to regroup and survive it.
        2. Pay off early and fast. If you get a reasonably priced house that is well within your budget you should be able to pay it down fast without crimping your lifestyle too much, in the long run this will make you far more financially secure and well off.

Good luck and enjoy your holiday

Cheers
        David
        New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Monid View Post
          Hi Sherymia

welcome to PT. I'm afraid no advice on the best mortgages since I don't know the Italian market. Personally in terms of avoiding foreclosure I think there are two main factors:
          1. Don't over stretch yourself. If a property is just at the edge of affordability then treat it as if it is beyond, this means if something goes wrong you should have some ability to regroup and survive it.
          2. Pay off early and fast. If you get a reasonably priced house that is well within your budget you should be able to pay it down fast without crimping your lifestyle too much, in the long run this will make you far more financially secure and well off.

Good luck and enjoy your holiday

Cheers
          David
          Thanks for that tips!

Comment

Advice on mortgage is a concern for many individuals, but saying that there certainly won't end up being any kind of inconvenience or hassle is a little untrue. The fact is that advice on mortgage is less of a problem for UK some residents, but that doesn't mean that it isn't a factor.

Comment

I think speaking to a mortgage broker as they are in the know of mortgage deals and ideas for your situation

Comment

Working...
              X