X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am facing foreclosure

Hi Guys

Interesting site to visit on a wet day.

Casy Serin, a 24 yr old wannabe real estate magnate, bought eight homes with no money down near the top of the market, did nothing to fix them up, then as sat stupefied as his little fraudulent kingdom (he admits to falsifying loan docs on his blog) collapsed. His final home will be sold at auction soon, he is millions in debt, yet still resolutely and determinedly refuses to actually do anything to extricate himself. Hey, he could have spent 15 minutes putting Google Adwords on his blog and made 2k a month easy. Lots of folks suggested he do just that. But no, apparently that would involve actual work.

He started a blog, IAmFacingForeclosure which has been getting huge hits, has been interviewed and profiled in media as the poster child for real estate cluelessness and incomp****ce, and apparently spends most of his days blogging, alternating between manic plans of real estate glory and black depression. He will chronicle in detail what he needs to do then steadfastly not do it.
    Blog site:
    Casey Serin, a 24 yr old Real Estate Investor blogs on getting Over-Extended Flipping 8 Houses and dealing with Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Debt

Happy reading

Regards
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Amazing! I love this stuff!

It reminds me of the lady in the states that got herself into massive debit from clothes shopping and then started a blog asking people to help pay off her debt which many people did and now she has a book and Sony want to make her into a movie!!

Cheers
    Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Nothing surprises me in the States!!!

LK

Comment

Probably the best summary of the story is here: http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/housing/2006-10-22-young-flipper-usat_x.htm
        I've been following his blog for awhile, he has a knack for infuriating people. Mostly because he is now profiting from his illegal activities... Via blog advertising and his book deal. He has even talked of selling the blog itself.

Cheers
        David
        New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Working...
        X